Click here to watch the recording of the webcast.
The 2019 West Virginia Legislative Session has wrapped up and Governor Jim Justice has made his decisions whether to sign those bills passed into law or veto the legislation.
Justin Fisher gives us for an overview of of the most significant developments from this year's session, including:
- H.B. 3142 – Severance tax reduction on thermal coal
- H.B. 3144 – North Central Appalachian Coal Severance Tax Rebate Act
- H.B. 2828 – West Virginia New Markets Jobs Act
- H.B. 2538 – Providing banking services for medical cannabis
- S.B. 622 – Campaign finance
Click on the icon below to download the presentation slides.