Join this free Keynote Webcast on Thursday, May 8, 2014, from Noon - 1pm EDT.
Six bills related to insurance were enacted during the 2014 West Virginia Legislative Session.
On May 8, Steptoe & Johnson will host a webcast aimed at bringing you up-to-date on what changes are on the way, including answering common questions and concerns. In this webcast, Paul "Kip" Reese will discuss topics including:
• Claims for total loss and debris removal proceeds under Farmers’ Mutual Fire Insurance Companies
• Motor vehicle insurance (motor vehicle security - COI)
• Authorization to offer flood insurance (on the tail of federal legislation)
• Nonrenewal or cancellation of property insurance coverage policies in force at least four years
• Licensure of managing general agents of insurers
• Adoption of “principle based reserving” as the method to calculate life insurance company reserves