Steptoe & Johnson Announces Attorney Promotions
Get Know How
Stay up-to-date with industry knowledge!
Firm elevates 11 attorneys to member, 1 to of counsel
BRIDGEPORT, W.Va. – Steptoe & Johnson PLLC is pleased to announce that 12 of its attorneys have been promoted, 11 to Member and one to Of Counsel. The attorneys represent Steptoe & Johnson offices in each of the six states in the firm’s footprint.
“Our Members and Of Counsels are chosen carefully and reflect an attorney’s commitment to clients and their goals,” said Steptoe & Johnson CEO Christopher L. Slaughter. “We look forward to what they will accomplish for our clients in 2021 and beyond.”
The promoted attorneys, titles, and office locations include:
- John R. Chadd, Member, Denver, Colo.
- William C. Ferebee, Member, The Woodlands, Texas
- Michelle E. Gaston, Member, Huntington, W.Va.
- Michael E. Flowers, Member, Columbus, Ohio
- J. Brooke Kamicker, Member, Morgantown, W.Va.
- Stacy C. Kula, Member, Lexington, Ky.
- John D. Pizzo, Member, Bridgeport, W.Va.
- Katharine L. Platt, Of Counsel, Southpointe, Pa.
- Benjamin L. Riddle, Member, Louisville, Ky.
- Andrew R. Smith, Member, Lexington, Ky.
- Nelva J. Smith, Member, Columbus, Ohio
- Devon J. Stewart, Member, Charleston, W.Va.
Editor’s note: requests for attorney photos may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Steptoe & Johnson
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC is a law firm nationally recognized for its strengths in energy law with more than a century of know-how in the areas of business, labor and employment, and litigation. Steptoe & Johnson has over 370 lawyers and other professionals practicing in 15 offices in Colorado, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and West Virginia. Visit http://www.steptoe-johnson.com and connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more information, contact Ryan Daniels, Chief Marketing Officer, at (614) 456-1647 or by email: email@example.com.