The Strategic Technology & E-Discovery Methods (STEM) Team recognizes the value of using technology to expedite document collection and review while controlling costs and has established best practices for efficient data collection and processing.
Our approach is to arm each trial team with the knowledge and resources needed to manage the matter's e-discovery requirements in the most flexible, effective, and efficient manner rather than segregate e-discovery into a function performed by lawyers and paralegals handling only the e-discovery side of a matter.
The team’s litigation experience provides the foundation for counseling that we provide when helping clients develop appropriate practices and policies for ESI retention, preservation, and collection.
WE MAKE DISCOVERY EASIER BY:
- Working with client’s IT department to design search terms to retrieve emails or other electronic data
- Reviewing documents in native format to capture metadata
- Conducting initial relevance review to remove unrelated documents
- Performing initial privilege review by screening for attorney names; preparing initial privilege log using native metadata
- Creating production sets of branded and Bates numbered documents in PDF or load file format
INDUSTRIES WE HAVE SERVED:
- Health Care
- Medical Device
- Manufacturers of Consumer Goods
- Automotive Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Food and Beverage
- Real Estate
- Energy and Mineral