Click Here to view our COVID - 19 Preparedness Page
Steptoe & Johnson’s Taxation and Nonprofit Law Team includes attorney-CPAs and masters of law in taxation. Our attorneys represent individuals and businesses dealing with state and federal income taxes, fiduciary income taxes, withholding taxes, state and local business franchise taxes, excise and similar taxes, personal and real property tax assessments, and federal estate and gift taxes. We also counsel individuals with respect to both tax and non-tax aspects of personal estate planning.
Team attorneys routinely assist with business and commercial planning, nonprofit tax issues, and other areas of compliance related to the establishment and operation of nonprofit organizations.
- Blanchette Rockefeller Neurosciences Institute
- West Virginia University Board of Governors
- West Liberty University
- Marshall University Foundation
- Wheeling Jesuit University
- JPMorgan Chase
- Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston
- Arizona Department of Housing